We value website accessibility, and do all we can to make our site accessible, including adding careful, thoughtful and creative alternative text to all images, checking visual contrast and color combinations, and testing navigation and selection focus, among other considerations. That said, it is always possible we have missed something and if you notice anything that could be better, we want to do better, so let us know and we'll work on making it better as quickly as possible.
This is an accessibility statement from Portland Cello Project, LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Portland Cello Project, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
portlandcelloproject.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of WEBSITE_NAME. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on WEBSITE_NAME:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
portlandcelloproject.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Standard we browsers with assistive technology.
portlandcelloproject.com is not compatible with:
- We aren't aware of any, but please let us know immediately if you notice any issues and we'll fix them.
Accessibility of WEBSITE_NAME relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of
portlandcelloproject.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for portlandcelloproject.com:
- Public venues and performance spaces adhere to accessibility standards in ways that vary that we unfortunately cannot control.: because . . Please let us know if you have any concerns whatsoever and we will do all we can to help..
Portland Cello Project, LLC assessed the accessibility of WEBSITE_NAME by the following approaches:
Send us an email directly to email@example.com.